1password is not accepting the vault the other computers are connected to

I have a local network, I am trying to connect a new computer to the vault, but when I browse for the vault, it is not actually called vault so the software does not accept it. I need help finding the vault in the network so that I can connect to it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:contact-us, kb-search:cannot find vault, kb-search:cannot find vault PC, kb-search:share vault PC, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Salvia
    Salvia
    Community Member

I understand that it is your company's best interest to have this forum as your support, but this does not work for me. I am a dentist and with my limited computer knowledge navigating and understanding the answers in the forum might as well be in Chinese. I have paid for your software and am having problems using it, and am not comfortable advertising my weak link on here. I need for your staff to contact me for a PRIVATE discussion. How can we make this happen?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Hi @Salvia,

You can contact us anytime at support@agilebits.com.

1Password does not support running or loading vaults via the network shares if that's what you're doing. There's also no Wi-Fi sync support for syncing between computers. The Wi-Fi sync can sync from one PC to multiple iOS devices but it cannot sync to another computer in the local network.

Please email us with the link to this thread and we'll reply to your email about what you can do.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.