i changed my credit card # on my iphone app but it doesn't change on my computer

i changed my credit card # on my iphone app but it doesn't change on my computer. the are both syncing to the very same place in my Dropbox.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: windows 7 ultimate
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:changed credit card on phone not on computer

Comments

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @gadgetman000,

Can you edit the same credit card item on your iPhone, add something to the note field and then save it. Does the note then show up in the Windows program while still showing the old credit card number?

• gadgetman000
    gadgetman000
    Community Member

Hi Mike. I just added a note to the iPhone entry and it doesn't show up on in Windows. I did this very thing back on March 24 to a different CC record and that worked. The CC record I'm having trouble with in Windows has a last modified date of 12/21/2013.

• Hi @gadgetman000,

Thanks for the details. We'd like to see your diagnostics report to figure this out. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• gadgetman000
    gadgetman000
    Community Member

Just sent it. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gadgetman000: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: CGB-73476-469

This discussion has been closed.