license from iOS good for Win10?

Dear Support,
I purchased 1password for iOS 4 years ago and used it fully with Android and OSX. How can I get a Win10 license?
Thanks a ton!
Felix

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased 1password for iOS and used it fully with Android and OSX. How can I get a Win10 license?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@felixoldenburg: I'm sorry for the confusion! 1Password for iOS is a separate purchase from the other platforms, not least of which because the App Store is owned and operated by Apple. However, there are a couple options you can consider:

The new 1Password for Windows 10 app is free in beta, and if you're already syncing your data with Dropbox it's easy to install it and access your existing vaults. Currently they are read-only, but editing will be added in the future. Alternatively you can try 1Password Families, which covers all platforms, requires no sync setup, and makes sharing data securely with your loved ones easy.

Finally, if you'd prefer to use the 1Password for Windows desktop app and its browser extensions, you can buy a standalone 1Password desktop license and sync using Dropbox.

Hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

• felixoldenburg
    felixoldenburg
    Community Member

Hi @brenty, many thanks. Will try the free beta. Strange, however, that the OSX version was free to me all this time, AFAIK.
    Best, Felix

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@felixoldenburg: The only thing I can think of is that you may have been a beneficiary of a long-running bug where the trial never expired. So either you got lucky, or you purchased 1Password for Mac long ago and perhaps forgot. Either way, it sounds like you've gotten some good use out of it, and we're here for you if you have any other questions. :)

• felixoldenburg
    felixoldenburg
    Community Member

no complaints then :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.