How do I keep two accounts for the same service? (Primary and Secondary) [Single License]

Hello! Like the title says... Can I keep two accounts for the same service, such as Primary and Secondary?
I am on a single license. Thanks!

1Password Version: 4.6.0
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: Windows PC (Not using the Windows Store app)
Sync Type: Google Drive
Referrer: forum-search:How do I save two passwords on the same service and the same device?

Comments

• Hi @LEGOlord208,

You have a license for the 1Password programs on both Mac and Windows, it does not have any limitations on your actual 1Password data. You can create an unlimited amount of vaults you want to use and you can do everything with your data. In addition, you can use the same license on any number of PCs and Macs you have.

The trial restriction is only for the programs itself, which no longer exists for you because you have a license to use these programs with no restrictions.

• LEGOlord208
    LEGOlord208
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

Excuse me, but either I am missunderstanding you right now or vise versa :P

I mean like I have a login to... For example mojang.com

What I want, is to have 2 accounts, so both

[Edited by MikeT]

Thanks!
    AgileBits is the bes company ever who sell the best products ever
    lol sorry I had to say that because I am so amazed by 1password today

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @LEGOlord208,

I apologize, I misunderstood what you meant.

Yes, you can do that and in fact, just log into the second account in your web browser, 1Password will know it is not the same account and will ask if you want to save it. You'll then see a second Login item show up in your 1Password database and the next time you visit mojang.com, 1Password will ask which Login item you want to use.

Here's a screenshot:

By the way, 1Password also support multiple URLs per Login. If for an example at work, you have the same account for different sites, you can edit your Login item to add more URLs to it, like so:

PS: I've edited your post to remove your email addresses since this is a public and I don't want you to get spammed.

• LEGOlord208
    LEGOlord208
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

Thanks! It must've been some confict with Google's built in or something, because it didn't work. Lemme try writing it manually...
    No, still not working... Hmmm

No popup, no anything

Oh yeah also, I use the Chrome extension and Windows app (Not the beta windows 10 one)

Oh and also... Does it matter if it's different passwords or not?

EDIT #2554 Ok it does... That was the issue!
    But now I just spoiled to everybody that they shared the same password. Well, I guess I need to change it anyways...

EDIT #2555: You can just type a fake password and it will show up. THen you can save and edit the password manually in settings

• Hi @LEGOlord208,

Yea, we check the URL and password, not the username. You can save it manually:

1. Enter the second account in the login form but do not submit
    2. Instead, click on the 1Password icon to select Settings > Save New Login.
  • LEGOlord208
    LEGOlord208
    Community Member

Thanks!

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.