synchronisation with iOS doesn´t work in Folders?

tobilanksi
tobilanksi
Community Member
edited April 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi@all sorry for my bad english :/

I have created folders in my Windows Version and put the logins,... etc. into the folders.

Then I synchronize the database with dropbox with my iPhone.

when I open 1Password on iOS and change to Organize and open my Vault, the items in the Folders are not the same than on my PC

any idea???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tobilanksi: I'm sorry for the trouble! You mentioned that you're using Dropbox. Can you tell me if you're using AgileKeychain or OPVault format? Thanks in advance!

• tobilanksi
    tobilanksi
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

I´m using AgileKeychain Format. I don´t know how to Change the format?!

• Hi @tobilanksi,

You don't have to change anything, we just need to narrow down what's happening, so we can try to reproduce in case of a bug or something else.

I'm not able to reproduce the issue, I tested with the agilekeychain vault sync'ed via Dropbox to 1Password on iOS.

Can you clarify what's not the same? A few items are missing or changes you made to your Login items are not being updated?

Just in case, please open 1Password on your iOS device, unlock and go to Settings > Sync, tap on the vault you're using and tap on Sync Now. Sometimes Dropbox would throttle you and it may take an hour for the changes to show up.

One more thing, try to create a new item with fake data on your iOS device and put it in the folder, see if the Windows program will pick up the change.

This discussion has been closed.