Secure Notes not syncing

Options
khad
khad
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Secure notes not syncing between Mac and IOS.

Comments

• nils_arne
    nils_arne
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Secure notes not syncing 1P Android vers.6.2.1. mac vers. 6.2.1 (621001)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nils_arne,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

I split your post from the other thread as it was about iOS and iCloud syncing, and I want to make sure we give your issue the attention it deserves. I hope you don't mind. :)

1. Is it safe to assume you are syncing with Dropbox?
    2. If you create a new item of another type (Login, Credit Card, etc.) on your Mac, does that new item sync to your phone?

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this.

• nils_arne
    nils_arne
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Thanks for answering! :)

1.Yes.
    2. no
    3. Help!

• peri
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @nils_arne. Thanks for the update. It sounds like your devices may not be syncing since none of your items sync from Mac to Android.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android device and your Mac:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

---Mac---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: RBZ-43279-893

This discussion has been closed.