Hello, automatically save accounts doesn't work within my browsers. I've tried it in Firefox and ...

Chrome. But it doesn't work.
No popup appears.
One Password is installed on Server 2012 R2; i#m unsing it with admin privileges.
After last restart it's been working for some days, but now it's again not working.

What could be the problem?

Thank you,
regards,
Florian

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: Server 2012 R2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:browser-extension

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @Kalango. Thanks for your post. I'm not super familiar with Windows Server, so I've asked one of our more seasoned Windows folks to take a look at this thread. They should be around soon, but I wanted to make sure you knew we were on the case and will respond shortly. Thanks for your patience.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @Kalango,

If you click on the 1Password icon in either Firefox or Chrome, do you see the 1Password menu show up?

1Password at the moment isn't optimized to be run on servers with multiple concurrent users. Each user would trigger a separate instance of 1Password Helper that will run on a localhost port that the browser extensions will try to establish a connection with. This does mean that if you have multiple Helpers running, the extension may not work right away.

If you can reproduce this, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• By the way, I've moved this to our Windows forum for you, @Kalango.

This discussion has been closed.