Generated passwords are not being saved. I use the mozilla firefox addin.

I've looked for the last generated password in the addin, as well as in the 1password program.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:Generated passwords are not saved, kb:recover-unsaved-password

Comments

• robinsking
    robinsking
    Community Member

I'm using the Firefox addin to generate passwords, but they're not being saved either in the addin or in the program. When I click on the last generated password option in the addin, nothing appears. When I look in the program under generated passwords, there is nothing more recent than a few weeks ago, although I generated a password today.

• Hi @robinsking,

When you generated the password and submit the form with the new password, did 1Password prompt you to save the Login?

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• robinsking
    robinsking
    Community Member

No, I was not prompted to save the generated password. I was expecting that to happen automatically. Just emailed the requested report and identifying info. Thanks!

• Thanks, we got the report and will reply to you there.

ref: NQY-36246-379

This discussion has been closed.