2 prices for 1 upgrade?

Options

Hi from Germany.

After another in-app-reminder, I decided to look for the upcoming costs of my (eventually) big step 8-)
I'm still at 3.8.22 with a family license. This kind of family is no longer on the run at AgileBits. Not ok - but, ok.
Now using two ways to look for the price, they showed me 2. Am I right, that the cheapest will be mine? Well!

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:upgrade price

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jo-b,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

We now sell 1Password in two ways: As a license for a single user for the standalone apps, or as a subscription for our 1Password for Families service.

You can see a comparison of the two options here:

Pricing - 1Password

If you are currently using a Family license and wish to upgrade your family, I'd recommend the 1Password for Families subscription. If you do decide to upgrade using licenses instead (each family member will need their own) please drop us an email at support+sales@agilebits.com to discuss the specifics. Please include your license key, as well as a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/63407 ).

I hope that helps!

Ben

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jo-b,

Can I ask how you found that second image please. The first one I recognise but the second, that I'm not sure how you found it.

• jo-b
    jo-b
    Community Member
    Options

Hi littlebobbytables,

the second has to come from the link within the promo-pop-up, I get from time to time when starting 1PW

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @jo-b,

Thank you. With a little digging I've managed to reach the same page and now I have to go ask if the page should exist at all.

This discussion has been closed.