do i need separate licences for PC and mac

I already own 1password for mac and ios - do I need a separate license for windows?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb-search:app store, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store

Comments

• dszp
    dszp
    Community Member

Yes, unless you purchased the bundle or have a 1Password for Teams/Families subscription, which includes all the apps. With your existing Mac license there may be a discount on the bundle upgrade to include Mac/Windows both, though AgileBits has changed their licensing a bit since the last time I purchased (now Mac/Windows are always bundled together) so I'm not sure how the upgrades work for previous users, though I imagine it's probably still discounted to go from a single workstation platform to both.

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @oddjones,

It depends, we need to know more about your purchases before we can tell you for sure but you will get a discount on the Windows license. As dszp correctly pointed out, people who bought a new 1Password license after we changed the licensing model a while ago do get the Windows license for free.

Please forward your purchase information or proof from the Apple's App Stores to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll explain your options.

This discussion has been closed.