• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • eastmarw
    eastmarw
    Community Member

I would also like to be able to fill in my bank account information. Currently I have 4 sites that require "Checking" account information to pay the bill. "My Mortgage Loan, Consumers Energy, and DTE" are a few off the top of my head. I switched from Last pass which has a LOT MORE features and is capable of doing everything that 1 Password does and more. I should have looked over the so called "Features" better in order to compare them better. If it is no implemented then I guess LastPass is a much better option than 1Password.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for using 1Password, @eastmarw! I myself have several bills that are paid via my checking account rather than credit card. I will make sure the developers receive your vote for this as well.

For now, I have mitigated the issue for myself by simply using the recurring payment option provided by the companies I do business with. I enter my information once and then future payments are made automatically. It's even more automated that using an app to fill it in every month. :)

I understand that there may be reasons you don't want to set up automatic payments, though. It sure is convenient in my case, but I'll revive this two-year old feature request on your behalf. Your feedback is much appreciated!

• eastmarw
    eastmarw
    Community Member

I don't setup auto payments because a lot of times I will pay more than I am required to pay and most sites will only let you setup auto payments for the amount due. It is very convenient to be able to populate a Check account number and routing and transit number.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

It would be a nice feature to have. I've passed your vote for it along to the developers. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.