Windows 10, OneDrive, iPhone, iPad. Can I sync to OneDrive as well as all the other devices?

Will passwords sync with OneDrive? Will changes immediately sync with other devices and operating systems?

I just downloaded 1Password and it seems I should have downloaded a newer or more flexible version. May I change to the better version and keep the same username and password?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Windows 10, OneDrive, iPhone, iPad

Comments

• Snake_Doctor
    Snake_Doctor
    Community Member

I use with iPhone, iPad, Windows 10 and OneDrive? Is there a way I can sync with all of my devices and OneDrive?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: kb:sync-options, kb:faq

• Hi @Snake_Doctor,

OneDrive Sync is not yet supported in the iOS version of 1Password. You could use 1Password for Windows with OneDrive to sync between computers and use Wi-Fi sync on one PC to sync to your mobile devices.

If you want one sync solution, then OneDrive will not be possible for now and your only option for this is Dropbox beside the hybrid OneDrive + Wi-Fi Sync option.

• MikeT
    edited May 2016

Hi, just to update you, I've found your other thread and merged it into this one.

I just downloaded 1Password and it seems I should have downloaded a newer or more flexible version. May I change to the better version and keep the same username and password?

I'm not sure what you mean here, there's only one stable version on Windows. Are you referring to the 1Password Beta at the Windows 10 Store? If yes, then that's a beta version that will have issues and does not let you edit your vaults via OneDrive.

We don't recommend using betas unless you're willing to be patient with the bugs, report the issues to us and help us fix them.

This discussion has been closed.