1Pass 6.2.1 and Dropbox not syncing on Mac

andy_rockhopper
andy_rockhopper
Community Member

Hi,

I have 1password 6.2.1. on a Mac and Dropbox 3.18.1 (most recent of both) running on El Capitain 10.11.4 and I cannot get 1password to sync.

Everything is setup ok - primary vault is set to dropbox, i can see file in DB, etc etc - all worked fine for years.

Yet despite adding new keys to 1p it says last synced 3 days ago... have restarted, tried all the obvious things. Have also happily synced loads of other files - so i know DB is working fine. It seems like 6.2.1. is not happy with dropbox and a mac.

is there a way to force a sync?

Have tried all the info in previous posts.

cheers

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 2.1
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andy_rockhopper,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're having with Dropbox! First of all I'd ask you to take a look at this article and see if there's anything there that you haven't tried yet: https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/.

I'd like to ask you a few more questions to have a clearer view of what might be going on here.
    What exactly are you noticing? Are you creating the new item on your Mac and it doesn't appear in your other devices? Is it the other way around? Or both? How many other devices are you using? Is syncing working normally between them?

If the article doesn't shed some light on this, can you please send us a Diagnostics report from every device that is not syncing properly?
    I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we get the report we should be able to shed some light on this issue. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.