How do I access 1 password on my second Mac.

Ozpete
Ozpete
Community Member

I can access my IOS 1 password on my multiple devices. But can only access my OS passowrd on one Mac computer. Latest versions

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS El Capitan
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:cannot get my OS password on my second Mac computer

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ozpete,

It sounds like you have not yet set up a Syncing method for your second Mac. You can follow the instructions to set up iCloud here: https://support.1password.com/guides/mac/sync-icloud.html

If you bump into any issue or this doesn't solve your problem please let us know so we can start troubleshooting! Please let us know how this works out for you :chuffed:

• Ozpete
    Ozpete
    Community Member

Mmm maybe I wasn't clear
    When I say I cannot access 1 Password on second Mac I mean that when I try and download it ( to second Mac) it requires me to purchase it
    In case it is relevant I have all Apple devices, sync via iCloud and purchased both iOS and OS 1 password thru Apple Store
    Pls advise how to download for second Mac without buying another license

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016

Thanks for that additional clarification, @Ozpete.

If you purchased 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store, you can find it under Purchases in the Mac App Store:

Be sure you are signed in to the same Apple ID you used when you purchased 1Password for Mac on the Mac App Store.

If you are having any trouble, you might double-check 1Password on your other Mac to make sure it was installed from the Mac App Store. Choose 1Password > About 1Password from the menu bar. There you will see:

• the version number of 1Password for Mac and
    • where you purchased it from: AgileBits Store or Mac App Store.

Can you confirm that it says Mac App Store there on your other Mac?

This discussion has been closed.