attachment sync fail between iphone&windows through wifi sync

ihazz
ihazz
Community Member

hello, im a new guy with 1password, i have pro iphone version and windows version. i try to sync from win7 to iphone, logins sync well, but attachment fails in secure note, it seems not stable. sync from iphone to win7 also fails with attachment in secure note, i disable the firewall. im in china, dropbox is blocked here and i dont have mac, so wifi is the only way to sync! anybody help me? thanks!

Comments

• Hi @ihazz,

Which version of 1Password are you running?
    There's a bug in the Wi-Fi sync feature that will sometimes cause an infinite loop when syncing but can influence the correct sync of the database, too.

Thanks

• Hi @ihazz,

Can you open 1Password on your PC, unlock and go to the File Menu > Preferences > General. Next to 1Password Vault, does your folder end in .opvault or .agilekeychain?

1Password doesn't support syncing attachments for .agilekeychain folders but it does for .opvault.

• ihazz
    ihazz
    Community Member

hi @AlexHoffmann im using 6.4 for iphone and 4.6.0.604 for windows. are they the right version i shoud use? thanks!

• ihazz
    ihazz
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT , i'm using the opvault format, but still fail.
    thanks for your reply.

• Hi @ihazz,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report after you reproduce the Wi-Fi sync issue and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• ihazz
    ihazz
    Community Member

@MikeT, hi, I have sent the mail with diagnostic report in it, thanks !

• Hi @ihazz,

We've received you email and respond to is as soon as possible.

Cheers!

ref: PSP-19586-179

This discussion has been closed.