lost my 1password app. when I download the new one all I remember is the password?

i somhow delelted the app 1password from my iphone 6. All i positively now is the password. i do not not the other information that the 1password app is asking. what do i do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:lost my 1password app. when I download the new one all I remember is the password?

Comments

• Hi @Harveyg,

It sounds like you selected to sign into your 1Password.com account instead of choosing Use without account, which only needs your vault file and your password.

Were you syncing your 1Password data before on your iPhone, and if yes, was it via iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi?

Can you unlock your 1Password data on your PC? You've posted in our Windows forum, does that mean you have data on your Windows PC?

• Harveyg
    Harveyg
    Community Member

use without account then has a screen that asked for 1. create new vault (don't want to do that)
    Sync with Cloud (never did that)
    Sync with Dropbox (never did that)
    Sync using Wi-fi (never did that)

all i want is the screen that lets me put in my password? Is that possible?

• Harveyg
    Harveyg
    Community Member

please

• Hi @Harveyg,

Unfortunately, deleting the app also deletes its local database, there is no way to restore the data once it has been deleted.

Have you ever backed up your 1Password data on your iOS device?

This discussion has been closed.