Export to html

Rothrock42
Rothrock42
Community Member

I used to be able to export an encrypted html vault to my google drive and access it from work -- I can't install any software or browser add ons at work. I understand from some threads here that the html format is no longer supported.

How can I get my passwords at work?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

Please read more here. The easiest option for you is 1Password for Families. That allows you to view logins using your web browser - without installing extensions or apps.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rothrock42,

You're right, 1Password Anywhere is not supported any more, and you can read more about why on the link that @ollifi provided (the announcement by Dave Teare is on page 1). You have a couple of options on how to access your data at work. The most efficient is to get a 1Password Families account, besides many other perks it comes with a browser interface that would solve your issues. You can read more about 1Password Families here: https://blog.agilebits.com/2016/02/16/introducing-1password-for-families/.

A second way to access your data at work is to use a mobile device (the basic version of 1Password for both iOS and Android is free) and copy the passwords onto your accounts.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.