I'm unable to login to my newly created 1password family account on my ios app on my iphone 6

I opened a family account on 1 password last week. I'm unable to login to my account on the ios app on my iphone 6 plus. Everytime I try to log in, the error message says "No response code from server" I'm also unable to log in to my account after downloading the 1 password app for windows 10 on my lenovo laptop. The error message says "unable to sign in, please check details provided and your network connection". I'm not on any LAN connection and my laptop is connected to the internet through a individual modem.

However, I'm able to log on to my 1 password family account through the web browser. Kindly help me out.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• That's a peculiar issue.

Can you please double-check that you entered the correct team URL in 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Windows 10?
    You don't have to enter https:// for this to work.

If that doesn't solve the issue, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited September 2017

ref: MYN-99687-916

This discussion has been closed.