Syncing 1 Password 4 for Windows with I Pad Air 2

Options

The data on my I Pad Air is different than the data on my Windows site. The I Pad has the most up to date data but it is not transferring the data to the PC. I am afraid if I sync from my I Pad the most recent added data will be lost. Not sure which way the syncing goes. I Pad to PC or PC to I Pad.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:dropbox-troubleshooting, kb:sync-options, ug:windows/sync-dropbox, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @babcha,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're having with 1Password. You don't mention which syncing method you're using, is it Dropbox? If that's the case, I would like to ask you to please go through this troubleshooting article and see if it helps you: https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/.

The idea of syncing is that the changes made in one device will be propagated to the others, regardless of the starting point. If your devices have not been syncing for a while and you've independently saved entries for a site on both devices you could end up having a duplicate, but never lose your data!

Please let us know how it goes for you, if you need help at any moment don't hesitate to ask! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.