Purchased 1PW5/Mac less than a year ago. Now using a PC, will same license work for 1PW4/Win?

Options

I have a license to 1Password 5 for Mac that I bought in July 2015. It is the 2nd 1Password license I own because I also bought a copy of v1 or v2 several years ago. Now I am using a Windows PC and it tells me when I try to enter the license key from my 1PW5 license, that the two products are licensed separately and I need a new license. Everything I can find on the 1Password website says that both products should be covered by the same license. How can I activate 1Password for Windows using my existing license?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password 5 license windows

Comments

• Hi @brettgs,

Thanks for writing in.

What you're seeing on the website reflects recent changes we made to our pricing model where we slightly increased the price of the app but now include both the OS X and Windows licence.

Upgrading to a Mac+Windows licence is actually quite easy. Simply enter the licence code your received with the latest pruchase on https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade and you will see the available upgrade options. One of them is a Windows licence which you will get at a heavily discounted price.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have other questions.

This discussion has been closed.