Syncing issues between iOS and Windows

Options

Comments

• hwfitzjr
    hwfitzjr
    Community Member
    Options

I have had this syncing issue between my PC (System 7 Pro) and my Mac and IOS devices for over a year. Someone from AgileBits tried to help but it is still broke. Now there are syncing errors between my Mac and ios devices. The favorite button on the PC doses not work. I gave up and started using Enpass which syncs just fine. I really would like to get 1Password working correctly again. I have gone through all the replacements, cleared out a good deal of my data and completed everything recommended by AgileBits. Any further suggestion?

• MikeT
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @hwfitzjr,

I've split your post into its own thread. Your issues unfortunately are isolated to your vaults, we've never seen it before with anyone else.

The favorite button does work but for some reason, it doesn't on your PC. We could never reproduce the same issue with our vaults and we haven't seen other folks reported this issue. That is not to say the issue isn't within 1Password, we just can't fix what we can't see and could make things worse.

We are working on a brand new version of 1Password for Windows and I'm hoping it might be the one that could help in your situation. However, it's not ready yet and I don't have a timeframe on this.

If you'd like to give it another try, we can certainly help you with this. However, if you're happy with your current solution and would rather wait until the new version comes out before trying again, we can do that as well. If you want to do it now, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.