Auto submit options in future version?

Options

It seems that this is a global thing. Any chance in the future there could be an update where we can edit a login to DISABLE the auto-submit for just that site? I've got several sites now, such as splashtop, that have a different kind of captcha so autosubmit breaks those sites from working at all, since I can't do the captcha and THEN do control+.

But since the majority of my sites aren't like that, I don't want to just disable it globally.

But it would be so handy if we could exclude sites individually from the auto-submit option.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @jdthird,

You can press and hold the Alt key before selecting the Login item in the extension to fill without submitting. If it works, click on the 1Password icon, right-click on the item to select Open in 1Password to quickly edit it in the main app.

We do have plans to make our extensions more powerful by allowing you to edit items inline without opening the main program but we don't have a timeframe on this.

• jdthird
    jdthird
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Thanks! Actually, I couldn't get this to work, but when I was in the program, I saw basically what I had been asking for, so I must've overlooked it. I was seeing the checkboxes for scope and autotype, but I totally missed the drop down menu selecionts for "submit" underneath, where I can specify if autosubmit is on, always, or never. That's actually what I was hoping for, so I was able to simply specify "never" for this one, and that did the trick.

Sorry for having missed that option when I was looking for it. :)

• MikeT
    Options

No worries, I'm glad you found it.

This discussion has been closed.