I originally bought 1Password for WN7 laptop on iPhone also.NOW I have Apple laptop needing 1P/wrd

Options

I originally bought 1Password for WN7 laptop. I also have it on iPhone, I recently got Apple laptop [MacBook Pro] and need 1Password on it as well. (1) Do I have to purchase another license - or is there someway for me to use same license and download 1Password on new MacBook? I will eventually not need the 1Password on the WN7 laptop, but it may be a while before I get new laptop completely set up. (2) Regardless of new license or not, is there a way for me to transfer all the passwords set up in original account --> over to Password account on new laptop?? Thanks in advance for you help!

Comments

• Hi @JanLou5,

Thanks for contacting us!

Trasnferring the existing data from 1Password for Windows to 1Password for Mac is very easy. You simply have to set up Dropbox sync between your devices. Our user guide explains how.

As for your licence.
    There are a couple of option here. One would be for you to go to https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade, enter your 1Password for Windows licence key and check out the available upgrade options for 1Password for Mac.

On the other hand, since you're using 1Password on three operating systems, I would recommend you cehck out 1Password Families. It is meant for users who wish to have all of their data available on any device they use. You won't have to take care of setting up syncing ever again and you can even invite and help your family be safe online.

Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.