Switching vaults does not refresh items list

Scrot
Scrot
Community Member

I am using the Mac application version 6.2.1 (621002). When I switch vaults, the list of items does not refresh showing the items for the new vault, it only shows the items from the previous vault. I am not able to see my other vaults contents.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: 1 Password Family

Comments

• Scrot
    Scrot
    Community Member

I restarted the 1Password application and it is now working as expected.

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @scrot,

Sorry to hear that you were experiencing this.

That's interesting, it's possible something was something breaking your connection from the main app to the mini.

If this keeps happening feel free to submit a diagnostics report so that we can see what was happening and make sure to refer to this forum post in the email.

You can go to this page:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.