Attachments: Is there a quick way to review all attachments? Attachment icon as rightmost column?

Hello,

Since attachments take up so much hard-drive space, I'd like to confirm that all attachments are necessary and still relevant. Is there a quick to perform such a review, or will I need to drill into each of my 100 items individually?

If there isn't a quick way to review all attachments, please consider a product enhancement where users can optionally display a little attachment icon as the rightmost column if one or more attachments exist. Hovering over the attachment icon provides the names of the attached files, with the ability to click on the names & open the files.

Thanks,

John

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1511
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:attachments

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@justhere: Strictly speaking, attachments in an OPVault or AgileKeychain can't take up very much space since they're restricted to 5MB or less. However, having hundreds of 5MB attachments can certainly add up!

Unfortunately there isn't any way in 1Password for Windows to search or sort based on attachment size, but it's certainly a feature we can consider adding in a future version. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.