Removing a vault in 1Password 4 beta (Win)

So I am using 1Password 4.6 beta on Windows 7 and on OS X and iOS. On the Mac side everything is totally clear, but on Windows for the life of me I cant figure out how to remove a vault.
We are using Dropbox for Business and I have a personal Dropbox. In the personal I have 1 vault and in business I have 2 vaults. Those 2 business vaults I dont need in there anymore.
Even if I remove the actual files from the Dropbox (which should remain where they are), it simply says the file doesn't exist, but the vaults are still in the list of vaults.
How can I remove vaults in 1Password 4.6 beta Windows without deleting the vault file?

1Password Version: 4.6.0 BETA-605
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 64bit
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @seltzdesign,

I assume you're asking how to clear your history of recently used vaults? 1Password 4 for Windows doesn't read all vaults at once, it's a single document model, meaning it only read one vault at a time and you can choose to switch between vault files.

We do not have an option to clear the history list, 1Password will remove any vaults that is not in the same path if you click on it.

There's a manual way of removing the vaults off the list if you need to do this. Let me know and I'll send you a private message on how to do this since this requires a registry edit.

This discussion has been closed.