chrome button not clicking in Win10

The 1PW button is not clicking in Win10/Chrome browser on one PC. It works on my other Win10/Chrome browser. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, tried Beta, and installed from Chrome store.

1Password Version: 4.6.0 beta 605
Extension Version: 4.5.7.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:chrome button not clicking in Win10

Comments

• philcrocetti
    philcrocetti
    Community Member

Please help.

• Hi @philcrocetti,

Is this a work computer where 1Password is not working? If yes, is there a proxy, VPN or third-party anti-malware solution installed?

Did 1Password extension ever work on that computer before?

• philcrocetti
    philcrocetti
    Community Member

It is a personal PC. It did work before. No proxy, VPN or third-party anti-malware. You can remote in if you want to.

• Hi @philcrocetti,

Could you reproduce the issue and then generate the 1Password diagnostics report for us. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• WWTVM
    WWTVM
    Community Member

I have this same issue and I have sent 3 or 4 crash reports already. 1 Password Extension does not work on personal PC using Windows 10

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@WWTVM: I don't see any licenses or emails under this address. Could you post the Support ID you received when you sent the reports? That should help us track it down. Thanks in advance! :)

• WWTVM
    WWTVM
    Community Member

@brenty - I am logged in to the support groups with a different username. We have about 80 licenses at work but my issue was from my home office PC. Support ID #'s are:
    1. #QCI-71142-451
    2. #YMG-62648-161
    3. #KTT-68128-555
    4. #PAV-63825-663

Those all came from an Intel i3 running Windows 10 64Bit and 1Password 4.6.0.604

Cheers!

Christian

• Hi @WWTVM,

It looks like you've submitted several error reports, that's why you got a separate ID for each report. We've merged the emails together and I've replied to your email.

The errors are coming from 1Password Helper, so that's why the Chrome extension isn't working. The Helper needs to be running correctly before the extension can be used.

Let's talk via the emails to track down the issue.

ref: QCI-71142-451

This discussion has been closed.