Safari 9.1.1 and cannot install extensions

maxcarella
maxcarella
Community Member

If I click on downloaded extention for install it into safari, the extention after popup for installation, doesn't appear in the list.
Any suggestion?

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: .
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:extensions safati, kb:undefined, kb-search:extensions safari

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @maxcarella,

That sounds like a weird and annoying problem! Just to make sure, are you trying to download it from this page: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions? Once you've tried to install it, does it say it worked? If you go to Preferences in Safari, and then to the Extensions tab, can you see 1Password? Can you see any other extensions?

One thing to look out for is the security/antimalware software you might have installed or activated. Sometimes those try to do their work so well that they won't let you use even the things that you do trust and need!

We hope to hear back from you soon so we can solve this puzzle! :chuffed:

• maxcarella
    maxcarella
    Community Member

Yes, I've already downloaded extension from your website, when I double click them, in safari Popup for autorization appears, and when I say OK, it doesn't appear in the list.

Any help?
    Max

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@maxcarella another option is to install the 1Password extension from Safari's Extensions Gallery. You can do that by going to Preferences > Extensions > Get Extensions. For me, the 1Password extension is the first one shown in the carousel, but you might have to search for it :)

This discussion has been closed.