Windows 10 and Mac OS license

Options

Hello,

In January I purchased a 1password desktop license for my mac, but am now using a PC at work. I am unable to locate the license key to apply to my Win10 version of 1password. The link provided to me via email downloads an executable .onepassword file, but I am unable to use it to authenticate my app.

What gives? Any work around?

Best,

Trevor

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:windows

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@trevorhudson: I'm sorry for the confusion there! It looks like you purchased a 1Password for Mac license. At that time offered either a Mac license, a Windows license, or a bundle with both. Unless you purchased the bundle, your license will not work work in both. Since then, we've changed it so now we only sell a single 1Password desktop license, which is roughly equivalent to the bundle we sold previously. However, existing customers can use their existing licenses to get upgrade pricing. I'll send you a private message with some additional information, so be sure to check for that. Cheers! :)

• tomsjansons
    tomsjansons
    Community Member
    Options

I've got the same problem. How can we resolve this?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @tomsjansons,

I'll sent you a private message with the info.

• scgreg
    scgreg
    Community Member
    Options

Hey team,

Same here! :( I have iOS and Mac licences but I'm moved from an MBP to a Surface - can someone give me a hand?

Thanks in advance

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @csgreg,

Sent you the private message.

• bencourtney
    bencourtney
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there,

I'm also in the same boat! Is it possible to please have a hand with this please?

btw, such an awesome product and I've recommended to multiple clients too. Such a lifesaver!

Many thanks

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bencourtney,

I'm glad to hear how much you enjoy 1Password! We really appreciate your words :chuffed:

I've sent you a private message with the answer, have an awesome day :lol:

• mulcahm
    mulcahm
    Community Member
    Options

I'm in the same boat. Can you please send me the upgrade information? Thank You!!!

• Jglopez85
    Jglopez85
    Community Member
    Options

I would like to upgrade my license too :)

• MikeT
    Options

Hi guys,

If you know your license key right now, you can upgrade it here: https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade

If you don't or you've purchased the Mac license from Apple's Mac App Store, please send us your order information or proof of purchase from Apple's iTunes team to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll take care of you.

If you don't have the original proof of purchase email from Apple, you can submit the screenshot from the iTunes app with this guide: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

@mulcahm, I found your license key and sent you the info in the PM.

@Jglopez85, I can't find anything with your forum's email address. Please read above to send us your order/proof of purchase information at support+licenses@agilebits.com.

• antonluque
    antonluque
    Community Member
    Options

Hi guys,

I also have 1Password for Mac and iOS licenses from 2013 - 2014 and recently moved from a Mac Book to a Surface Book. Can I use my existing licenses or do I need to upgrade?

I would be happy to provide any information/ proof of purchases you may need.

Thanks in advance !

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @antonluque,

Thank you for using 1Password! :+1:

We have stopped marketing a standalone license for 1Password 4 on Windows, so it is no longer for sale. If you are interested in using 1Password on all of your devices (Mac, iOS, Windows), you should sign up for 1Password account and move your data there. With this account you will be able to use the new app on Windows, 1Password 6, which is focused on our 1Password accounts at the moment.

You can learn more about the accounts on our website:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

I hope it helps and answers your question. We are always here for you, if you have more of them. :) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.