I do not understand how to find the gift license for the 1Password I sent my sister.

Curt_ME
Curt_ME
Community Member

I purchased a gift edition of 1Password for my sister on May 22. I think the software is license to me. I thought I saw her trail was expired, but I think the software is not licensed in my name. Is there a way to tell if the software is licensed and not the trail version? Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Gift License

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Curt_ME,

I'm glad to hear that you've shared the love of 1Password with your sister! It sounds like she might have not applied her license when she installed 1Password and is running on the 30 day trial. If you click on 1Password 6 on the menu bar while you are on the app the second option is License.... Clicking there will tell you whether the license has already been applied.

In case the license has not yet been applied, you only need to click on the link on the email that she got when you got 1Password for her. If she can't find the it, shoot us an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com from her email address and we'll be happy to resend it!

Please let us know if it all goes well and if there's anything else that we can help you with! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.