Won't sync. Says error delay in syncing of 60 minutes that exceeded the max of 5 minutes

Options

Getting this Sync Problem, Domain=com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain Code=7008"sync Failed: There was a delay in syncing of 60 minutes that exceeded the maximum of 5 minutes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Won't sync. Says error delay in syncing of 60 minutes that exceeded the max of 5 minutes

Comments

• casearer
    casearer
    Community Member
    Options

Help!!!
    Getting this Sync Problem, Domain=com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain Code=7008"sync Failed: There was a delay in syncing of 60 minutes that exceeded the maximum of 5 minutes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@casearer: Indeed, make sure you set your date and time (and timezone) to match on each device. If it's not accurate, 1Password will think strange things like an absurd amount of time has passed when it hasn't. It's just going by the only clock it has. ;)

If you're still having trouble, be sure to follow the steps in this guide, as it will help narrow down what's causing trouble in your network environment:

Wi-Fi Sync troubleshooting

And be sure to let us know any additional errors you receive, along with some basic information that you left out of your initial post: the OS and 1Password version of each device. Thanks in advance! :)

• flimflam
    flimflam
    Community Member
    Options

I'm now getting this error. Last synced 13 days ago but every time I try to sync I get "Sync Failed: There was a delay in syncing of 60 minutes that exceeded the maximum of 5 minutes".

Tried this on two iphones with exactly the same error. Time and date is exactly the same on the two iPhones and Windows.

• Hey @flimflam,

Please have a look at the WLAN Sync Troubleshooting article linked by Brent in the post above yours and let us know if it helps.

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.