Firefox Extension Issue - Reinstalled

I'm running the latest Firefox (47.0.1) and the browser extension I reloaded last week (4.5.7) and for some reason, I am unable to get the (visible) icon to accept the hotkey OR respond if I click the icon. It indents to let me know that I've clicked the button, but nothing happens. I'm able to use 1Password main application by pressing the Auto-Type buttons, but that's tedious. This fails to work for -all- of my sites. I've had to reload the extension a few times in the past month, so I wanted to report this as a bug/issue. I'm fairly technical, but not everyone who uses 1Password is. I could imagine a user getting frustrated with having to reload the extension a few times a month - it should just work.

Feel free to contact me if you need assistance with replicating the issue, or debugging what I'm seeing right now.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: Windows 10 - Current
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Amarand,

This is not a known issue for sure. We have seen a few reports last week where the same symptom came up in Chrome and it was due to the anti-malware solution suppressing the calls between the 1Password extension and 1Password Helper.

Please reproduce the issue and then use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report. You can email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Amarand
    Amarand
    Community Member

@MikeT - Done.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need.

• We got the email and will reply to you there as soon as possible.

• Amarand
    Amarand
    Community Member

Nice, thank you!

P.S. You guys (and gals) are awesome! <3

• Thanks for your feedback and I've replied to your email.

This discussion has been closed.