Missing 1Password app

This discussion was created from comments split from: Transfer 1Password from old to new computer.

Comments

• marco2016
    marco2016
    Community Member

I hadn't 1password in my phone and for some reason I lost it how can I get it back

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016

@marco2016: I'm sorry for the trouble! It sounds like you may not be having trouble with 1Password for Windows, so we may need to move this discussion.

Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you are/were using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, did you delete the app from an iPhone or Android phone? In either case, that will almost certainly have removed your data as well, so if you can tell me where you have sync'd and/or backed up your 1Password data, that will help us help you get things setup again. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.