big issues with 1password windows10 uwp

I have upgraded my PC to the anniversary update. Since then my 1password uwp app has stopped working. Firstly it would load and not allow me to type in my master password. The cursor was blinking in the text field, but when I typed nothing happened.

I uninstalled and reinstall from the windows store. Now when the app loads, I click the "Already Have 1password data somewhere else?" link as my data is on dropbox.

From there I get the blue spinning wheel. If I close and restart the same thing happens. Sometimes I might get to the next screen where you select dropbox, one drive ect...

clicking dropbox here also does nothing. Although I do not get the spinning blue wheel. Just nothing happens.

1Password Version: windows 10 store app
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10 1607 (14393.10)
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: ug:windows/, kb:undefined, kb-search:uwp, kb:undefined, kb-search:windows 10

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@magray: Sorry for the confusion! First and foremost, you should really use the 1Password 6 beta instead:

1Password 6 Windows beta

That will get you the latest version (no approval or release lag) which includes browser integration. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

• Hi @magray,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having. We've been testing and using the 1Password 6 Beta app in the Windows Store on Insiders for several months, it didn't have these issues you've mentioned. In addition, we've tested it on the Anniversary update when it came out, no issues either trying to load the vault via Dropbox.

I just tried again:

Can you tell me if you open your web browser and go to https://www.Dropbox.com, does it open up?

This discussion has been closed.