What and where is the latest non-beta 1Password for Windows?

When I follow the "get the apps" link, the only Windows download I see is a beta version. I'm not volunteering to be a beta tester.

What is the latest non-beta 1Password for Windows and where do I find it?

-Ron.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:What and where is the latest non-beta 1Password for Windows?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rpieket: It sounds like you may be using a 1Password Account associated with a subscription (since you mentioned "get the apps"). If that's the case, there is no "non-beta" version of 1Password for Windows which supports that. The previous stable release predates those services. However, you can use the web interface at 1Password.com, which is not in beta.

But if that doesn't apply, you can download the latest stable (or beta) versions of 1Password from the AgileBits download page:

1Password downloads

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• Hi @rpieket,

I've replied to your private message. As Brenty said, 1Password.com subscriptions do not yet have a stable version of 1Password for Windows, only the 1Password 6 Beta for Windows, which doesn't have all features implemented yet that you expect to see compared to 1Password 4 for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.