Personal 1password at work

Hi

When I am at work and I want to check personal accounts (private mails, orders on Amazon, etc.), how could I use 1Password? I do not want automatic logins in those personal accounts when I am not at my office.

Thanks for your help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:public

Comments

• Hi @RichardFromParis,

Do you have a 1Password.com subscription account or do you have a local vault file that you're using in 1Password 4 for Windows?

If you're using a local vault file in 1Password 4, there is no easy way to access this data without installing 1Password 4 first on the work computer and trying to access the vault from a USB drive (be sure to turn off auto-backups). You can create a personal vault file and a private work vault file, so you can switch between the vaults to see the data you need.

If you have 1Password.com subscription, then you can just log into your 1Password account, enable the "Public computer" option and see your data as well as modify it. When you sign out, the web app will reset.

• RichardFromParis
    RichardFromParis
    Community Member

Thanks, Mike, I created an account.

• You're welcome, let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

1Password 6 Beta for Windows to use with your 1Password.com is available here.

This discussion has been closed.