Windows 10 Anniversary, 1Password 4 is erratic in behavior

After upgrade from Win7 to Win10, current version of 1P (v4.6.0.604) is very erratic. Sometimes Crtl+\ works, most of the time not. It works better on web sites than general logins. For example, 1P used to work on all the various places in iTunes (store, account, etc.) where logins were needed. Now it doesn't work at all. Ever. Even attempting to manually use auto-fill doesn't work, I have to copy and paste each field from the main app. Very painful. This is true for about 50% of sites and apps visited now, greatly reducing the productivity of this manager.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 x64 Anniversary
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:Windows 10

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@eelliott: Can you give a few examples? I wonder if there's an issue with an outdated browser or extension, since I'm just not seeing this behaviour. And otherwise, it may be website specific, so the URL will be crucial.

If you can tell us the URLs in particular you're having trouble with we'll be happy to test them and try to offer a solution, workaround, and improvements in the future!

That said, in many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.