Suggestion - Icon for Credit Card

It would be very useful when Credit Cards would have an icon.
Here you should use the icon of the field "Credit Card Type".

So when I select a "MasterCard" then you should show the "MasterCard" Icon.
When I select "VISA" then you show the icon of VISA.
If you add multiple entries in the Wallet then the credit card can easily be identified via the icon.
And some people have more than one credit card (a private card and a card for their company) like my brother.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@OLLI_S: It sounds like you're referring to the browser interface. Is that correct? That would definitely be helpful! I don't expect it will happen with 1Password 4 since it has a fairly small amount of space to work with, but it's definitely something that we have more freedom to do in 1Password 6 — probably with room to spare. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• OLLI_S
    OLLI_S
    Community Member

I mean the list of entries in "Wallet" in 1Password 4.6.0.604
    Here I have some entries and if the credit cards would have the icon of the credit card type, then they are easier to identify.

• Hi @OLLI_S,

This is something we plan to add to the Windows app in the future, we have something like it in the macOS version of 1Password already:

In addition, you can add a custom icon right now if you want:

To do this now, edit a credit card item and in the item editor, double-click on the 1Password icon on top left to add a custom image.

• OLLI_S
    OLLI_S
    Community Member

The icons of the macOS version look awesome, would love to see them in 1Password for Windows too.
    Please implement his in the new beta for Windows.
    Thank you!

• Hi @OLLI_S,

We will. Right now, 1Password 6 Beta has issues trying to load so many icons at the same time, it causes a lot of instabilities in the app. So, for now, we had to pull support for Rich Icons, Custom Icons and others.

Once we implement the support in a different way, we will make sure it shows these different icons for the credit card types.

This discussion has been closed.