Got 1password from mac store recently. Now, my primary computer is a windows based pc. How trans?

I recently purchased 1password for my macbook pro through the apple store. Unfortunately, my laptop isn't as reliable as it used to be so i purchased a windows desktop. I'll still have the mac laptop but I also have a windows based desktop. How do I transfer my 1password purchase to a windows based os? And have it use the same vault?

1Password Version: up to date
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Got 1password from mac store recently. Now, my primary computer is a windows based pc. How trans?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DavidJWall: If you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, you won't have a license for 1Password for Windows. But shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt and we'll see what we can do to help! There are also a number of options you can use to keep your data in sync between devices:

1Password sync options

However, you may also want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps and do away with licenses and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

https://1password.com/sign-up/

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.