Bought Pro feature for iOS app, cannot set up the sync between PC and iOS

sherrykeegan
sherrykeegan
Community Member
edited August 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I downloaded the app on my Iphone and paid for the Pro version.
I then tried to sign in on my Windows Lap Top.
It had me create an account- DOES THAT MEAN i now have two accounts with Product Keys and they won't sync???
I am completely lost.

NO APP SHOULD BE THIS COMPLICATED AND HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK WITH!
I wouls say I am a power end user.. This is insanely unfriendly setup. I have soent hours without my family for NOTHING

Comments

• MikeT
    edited August 2016

Hi @sherrykeegan,

We apologize for the confusion.

If you bought the in-app purchase for the Pro features via your 1Password for iOS app, it is for unlocking the Pro features in the iOS app only, it doesn't come with any licenses for other 1Password apps nor does it include a 1Password.com subscription. In the future, if you download 1Password 6 for iOS on new iOS devices, you can restore the Pro purchase using your AppleID without paying again.

We'd be happy to help you set 1Password up to sync between your Windows PC and iOS device.

Did you want to use a 1Password.com subscription for us to handle the sync for you automatically or do you want to use the standalone 1Password 4 for Windows program and set up sync with your iOS device via Dropbox or Wi-Fi manually?

The 1Password.com subscription requires 1Password 6 Beta for Windows, it doesn't have a stable version available yet on Windows.

• sherrykeegan
    sherrykeegan
    Community Member

I have uninstalled this ridiculously complicated app. I don't want to have anything to do with it. HORRIBPLE!!@!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that. If you change your mind and would like to give it a shot, just let us know. We're always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.