Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • peeeeeanut
    peeeeeanut
    Community Member

Same boat. I'm 100% sure I have absolutely everything to do with 1 Password in this particular UID set so that my administrator account has Read and Write access to the keychain and its child directories.

This is beyond frustrating - I'm a longtime user so I have my entire life in 1PW, many websites force you to change passwords constantly, and now I can't save any PW changes. Great, just great - because I need this frustration while I'm trying to recreate my longterm user account due to some mysterious corruption I can't find, and which has slowed my system down to nothing.

• peeeeeanut
    peeeeeanut
    Community Member

Exception: Failed to save the object [yahoo.com (foobar)/24E2CD2183FB47BA84525AB83FD6A186]: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=513 "You don’t have permission to save the file “24E2CD2183FB47BA84525AB83FD6A186.1password” in the folder “default”." UserInfo=0x1100db7e0 {NSFilePath=/Users/XXX/Library/Application Support/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain/data/default/24E2CD2183FB47BA84525AB83FD6A186.1password, NSUnderlyingError=0x101098720 "The operation couldn’t be completed. Permission denied"}

• peeeeeanut
    peeeeeanut
    Community Member

Actually, was able to fix this. Went back out to my Application Support folder and set Permissions for 'everyone' to read and write, and both of my UIDs the same. Then set it to apply to everything within the entire Application Support folder.

FWIW, this may not be something to do with that 'default' folder after all, since changing permissions on it did nothing to solve my problem.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @peeeeeanut,

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get this sorted out, although I'm sorry that it caused so much trouble for you. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. :)

This discussion has been closed.