Cant upgrading from basic account to paid

Options

I have one of those free accounts which I've had for some time. I have it backed up to Dropbox and its working fine on my system(windows 10). The issue I have is I want to upgrade to paid but it keeps asking for a password and account. No email is registered?? I can not also find any reference to a linked agile-bites email either. I have search within the app for a link to update from and one doesn't seem to be available?
I've tried setting up a new account but how would i transfer data across from old to new. I don't want to loose all my data so any assistance would be of value. Thanks

1Password Version: current
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Dear @jwill9999,

Thanks for reaching out! Let's try to get to the bottom of this together and set 1Password up and running on your side. :)

I went ahead and checked your email address against our database and was not able to find any 1Password Accounts. It seems that you have a local vault synced via Dropbox. Could you please specify the version of 1Password installed on your Windows PC?

You can also open a support case by sending an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your personal info in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down your email and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.