WLAN sync now blocked

sorry to repeat but realize i recently posted without title. I have 1password 4.6.0.604 on Surface Pro3 running windows 10 and 1password Pro on Iphone. I could previously sync without problem over my wifi network. I have no wish to upload data to drop box or icloud. I tried saving pictures from phone to external hard drive over wifi but realized too slow and unecessary. However, now I can't sync with WLAN. Message appears saying:
Error Domain =com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomainCode=7008"Sync Failed:There was a delay of 474 minutes that exceeded the maximum of 5 minutes."
Userinfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Sync Failed: There was a delay in syncing of 474 minutes that exceeded the maximum of 5 minutes.}

I have uninstalled then reinstalled the iphone version but still can't sync over wifi due to same problem.

Any suggestions welcome.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@docbjw: It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with 1Password itself, but rather some discrepancy with the date/time, which would explain the odd delay error you're getting. Please set your time zone, date, and time to match on your devices and let me know if that helps you sync things up again. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.