Windows 10-need help to configure to get it to work

installed 1 password on a new lenovo yoga.running windows 10
i have kaspersky installed (could be a problem? or setting?)
however i have kaspersky on mac air laptop and 1password functionality is flawlessly.
on my mac i told 1password to save to Dropbox.
i was able to configure 1password so I see all of my accounts in 1 password on my yoga I have 1password shortcut on my task bar however...
i will go to a website that requires a username and password and I have no Idea how to get 1pasword to enter my credentials.
i thin I have a configuration issue.
can someone help walk me thru

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:help me get 1password to work

Comments

• melloman
    melloman
    Community Member

OK.
    I've done more work and research.
    I now have 1password on my browser. I enter my 1password and it looks for 1password helper?
    What is this?
    I looked on the web and I guess the solution is to open 1password app. and go to the website I want and click browse.
    When I do this again it goes to the website (first kasperski opens a secure window) but I need to log into 1password on the browser. and again tells me its looking for helper.
    what to do know?

• mzaurov
    mzaurov
    Community Member

is the 1password program open? You only get the message if 1password isn't open.

• melloman
    melloman
    Community Member

yes one 1password is open i can view all of my password accounts on the left.
    I select one of the accounts and click on the browse button on the top right side.
    Kaspersky opens up protection browser and webpage is opens
    I click on the 1password icon in my browser and it looks for password helper...I'm stuck

• @melloman

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Are you using the Kaspersky SafeMoney feature for secure browsing by any chance?
    If that's the case, then it explains your issues. Kaspersky SafeMoney launches your favourite browser in a shielded environment that prevents any communication with extensions or other parts of the browser that Kaspersky doesn't deem secure or doesn't know.

You might be able to set an exception there but this is something Kaspersky support is better suited to answer.

Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Alex

This discussion has been closed.