Synch doesn't work anymore

Hi,

I have configured iPhone and iPad (both with latest iOS 10 public Beta) to synch via WLAN with my Windows 10 Pro x64 Windows PC but they don't synch anymore. It did work with all previous versions. Last thing I did since last synch 6 days ago was to update Windows 10 to build 14393.105. There was no insider build installed previously. Anyone with a repro? Any help? I've already downgraded 1pw4 to build 611 but that didn't help. I changed the WLAN synch secret key, no help. I removed and re added both iOS devices, no help. Error message: Operation timed out, see image:

1Password Version: 4.6.0.BETA-612 and 4.6.0.BETA-611
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10x64 1607.14393.105
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Hi @sniem,

Thanks for contacting us about your issue.

This problem usually occurs when something is blocking the WLAN server from reaching out to the iOS device. Can you please check out the If you're having trouble using the WLAN server guide and see if it solves the issue?

If it doesn't, can you please tell us which anti-malware software you're using?

Thanks,

Alex

• sniem
    sniem
    Community Member

Oh well, now I feel like an idiot. The WLAN profile had been changed from private to public. Setting it back to private has fixed the issue. Thanks for your help :)

• No worries, @sniem,

That sometimes happens and I've been fooled by this more times than I care to admit ;)

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.