Sync stopped working after upgrade

I had an unlicensed copy of 1Password 4.6.0.604 running on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64 Bit and 1Password for IOS 6.4.4 and was syncing my vault file via dropbox. All was working fine, no issues.

Recently I purchased and installed a license for the Windows app so that I could save more logins (I had reached the limit). After the license was installed I saved several more logins but they are not showing up in the IOS app. I tried to manually sync the IOS app and still no luck. Also tried exiting the Windows app to ensure that my new changes were being saved to the vault file but that didn't solve the issue either. I am not getting any errors. Not sure if installing the license is related but that is the only thing that changed as far as I can tell. What is wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @genebanks,

Is Dropbox installed and running on your PC? It sounds like Dropbox has stopped working, which is why your iOS device doesn't pick up any changes.

Try reinstalling Dropbox and see if it works. If not, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.