I can't scroll vertically in a wallet item or resize it (1P4, Windows)

A wallet entry has many fields, but I can't scroll down to see the save button. I can't resize the screen either. The only way I can save a change is by removing the extra fields which are empty. If I'd used these extra fields I would never be able to save any changes!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.9 (Mozilla)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Bittorrent sync
Referrer: forum-search:scroll wallet

Comments

• Hi @yappaty,

Unfortunately, that's a known limitation with the item editor and longer items in 1Password 4, the UI framework we're using in 1Password 4 doesn't allow us to have all different UI components in the same view and make it scrollable.

A few tricks you can do; you can collapse the sections but if you add more and can't get to the save button, you can save with the Control + S shortcut. If you save and reopen, 1Password will try its best to resize by collapsing all sections for you.

The good news is that in the upcoming 1Password 6 release, the item editor is inline and scrollable, so you can grow it as long as you want and 1Password 6 will be able to handle it properly.

• yappaty
    yappaty
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT ,
    Thanks for the information, I'll ctrl+s until 6 is available.
    Cheers
    Simon

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your understanding! We're working hard on making the new app easier to use. :)

This discussion has been closed.