When I open 1Pasword 4 on my PC it's empty. I have to reopen it every time.

I have to go to File > Open 1Password Vault and reopen it every time. Why is this happening? What can I do to remedy the problem? In the Preferences > General tab it has the correct menu path. C:\Users\Paul\Dropbox\Apps\1Password\1Password.agilekeychain. This is making me crazy.

1Password Version: 1Password 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:opening vault

Comments

• Hi @prycheck,

That sounds like it is trying to open an empty vault that's listed in the registry as the default vault, not the one you want. It should reopen the last one you selected.

Can you reproduce the issue first without opening a different 1Password vault and send us your diagnostics report? Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• prycheck
    prycheck
    Community Member

Mike, thanks for your prompt reply. I rebooted my laptop and apparently that fixed the problem.

• Hi @prycheck - Thank you for letting us know that a reboot fixed the issue. Please let us know if you have any further questions at any time.

This discussion has been closed.