WiFi Syncing on PC to iPhone takes 30-45 minutes and syncs 0ver 1500 items. I only have 321 items.

Options

What is going on with WiFi Syncing on a PC to iPhone. It syncs over 1500 items when I only have 321. It takes 30-45 minutes to sync? On my Mac it syncs in about 3 minutes. I cannot live with a 30-45 minutes wifi sync.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Syncing on PC to iPhone takes 30-45 minutes and syncs 0ver 1500 items. I only have 321 Items in my

Comments

• Chapy
    Chapy
    Community Member
    Options

My 1Password version is 4.6.0.604.

• Hi @Chapy,

It definitely shouldn't be slower than the macOS version but there is a bug where it can get stuck in a loop trying to sync new attachments to your Windows PC.

Are you switching between Mac and PC to do the Wi-Fi sync with the same iOS device? If yes, this isn't a supported sync configuration and can cause issues. Wi-Fi sync is limited to pairing one PC to multiple mobile devices, it cannot be used to switch between computers for the same mobile devices.

If you want to keep using the PC only with your iOS device, can you reproduce the slow sync and email us your diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.