Can't download Firefox extension button

Options

Hi
I've followed the instructions to download the Firefox extension, click on the 'allow' when it says Firefox prevented the download....but then it tells me it can't download due to a connection failure.
There's nothing wrong with my broadband connection and I've tried disabling Firewall and anti-virus but still get the same message :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• frankg4553
    frankg4553
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry....forgot to say I'm on Windows 10 and have checked I have the latest version of 1password

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@frankg4553: Even with your "security" software disabled temporarily, it sounds like Firefox's security certificate settings have been tampered with. The only reason for the connection failure is that a secure connection cannot be established, and this will likely be due to a self-signed certificate that's been installed. Definitely something that needs to be addressed. However, one workaround in the mean time is to use another browser to download the file and then drag it to Firefox to install it. I hope this helps. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

This discussion has been closed.